***An Interview with Reef2Reef's owner REVHTREE by Marine Depot! Check it out!***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! Look what I found! This is a really great interview by @MarineDepot of R2R's own @revhtree! Be sure to check out it out here!

2.jpg

Reef2Reef is one of the largest and most influential saltwater aquarium communities. What inspired you to start the site 10 years ago and what motivates you to keep it going 10 years later?

David Hammontree (aka revhtree), Reef2Reef’s Owner/Administrator: Let me start off by saying that to hear the statement “one of the largest and most influential saltwater aquarium communities” and Reef2Reef used together is a truly humbling experience and yes it’s been 10 years going on 11! It’s crazy to think that a little handful of zoanthind lovers has turned into what now is the most active saltwater aquarium community in the world! I say zoanthid lovers because that’s where Reef2Reef got its start!

Read the rest of the interview by clicking here.

3.jpg

1.jpg

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Look what I found! This is a really great interview by @MarineDepot of R2R's own @revhtree! Be sure to check out it out here!

You are fast! We just posted it this morning. :p Thank you so much for sharing our fun conversation. We think rev is one of the nicest and hardest working people in the industry so we were super-excited to talk to him about the origin—and future—of R2R!

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About David aka revhtree ... where do you find an owner of one of the most popular reef forum who does not have to instill fear and dictatorial tactics on it's faithful members and how does he do it? David communicates directly with members when required and mods here are just as friendly & have some heavenly connection too ... :D. We're all one close knit family!

Anyways I will read the posted link as posted by Daniel aka mdbannister ...

Happy Reefing R2R!!!!:cool:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back