Andre's Refer 350 V3

Hi there. Great looking display! Do you have any updated pics of the sump setup?
It's pretty dirty right now lol!!
IMG_20190708_114124.jpeg
IMG_20190708_114150.jpeg
IMG_20190708_114155.jpeg
IMG_20190708_114205.jpeg
 
This is great I appreciate it! This is real life - not fancied up. So how are you liking that kessil light on the fuge? Good chaeto growth?
I love it!! I am growing Chateo like crazy. I let it grow until it's stuffed and then I pull out a large chunk. I haven't had any die-off at the bottom either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new