Anemone Feeding

BlackiceClowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone
I have a new BTA and I'm planning on feeding it soon. My local fishmonger sells a marinara mix of seafood which was recommended to me. these are the ingredients. Can I feed it or should i use the mix before feeding it to get rid of the flavorings?

Basa Pieces (34%) [Farmed Basa (Pangasius hypophthalmus) (98%) (Fish), Acidity Regulators (330, 333), Salt, Mineral Salt (508)], Cooked Mussels (26%) [Farmed Chilean Mussels (Mytilus chilensis) (Mollusc)], Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) (13%) (Fish), Squid Rings (13%) [Wild Caught Arrow Squid (Nototodarus sloanii) (98%) (Mollusc), Mineral Salts (451, 450), Salt], Cooked Prawns (11%) [Farmed Vannamei Prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei) (99%) (Crustacean), Mineral Salts (450, 451), Salt], Parsley.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone
I have a new BTA and I'm planning on feeding it soon. My local fishmonger sells a marinara mix of seafood which was recommended to me. these are the ingredients. Can I feed it or should i use the mix before feeding it to get rid of the flavorings?

Basa Pieces (34%) [Farmed Basa (Pangasius hypophthalmus) (98%) (Fish), Acidity Regulators (330, 333), Salt, Mineral Salt (508)], Cooked Mussels (26%) [Farmed Chilean Mussels (Mytilus chilensis) (Mollusc)], Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) (13%) (Fish), Squid Rings (13%) [Wild Caught Arrow Squid (Nototodarus sloanii) (98%) (Mollusc), Mineral Salts (451, 450), Salt], Cooked Prawns (11%) [Farmed Vannamei Prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei) (99%) (Crustacean), Mineral Salts (450, 451), Salt], Parsley.
No need to spot feed the nem. If you decide you want to anyway, as mentioned above, regular fish food is fine (mysis, flakes, pellets, etc)

Last edited:

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the LTA in the left side of the picture for over 3 years now. I feed it twice a week LRS nano reef fenzy.
IMG_0458.JPG

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back