Anemone Feeding

BlackiceClowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
166
Location
Victoria
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone
I have a new BTA and I'm planning on feeding it soon. My local fishmonger sells a marinara mix of seafood which was recommended to me. these are the ingredients. Can I feed it or should i use the mix before feeding it to get rid of the flavorings?

Basa Pieces (34%) [Farmed Basa (Pangasius hypophthalmus) (98%) (Fish), Acidity Regulators (330, 333), Salt, Mineral Salt (508)], Cooked Mussels (26%) [Farmed Chilean Mussels (Mytilus chilensis) (Mollusc)], Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) (13%) (Fish), Squid Rings (13%) [Wild Caught Arrow Squid (Nototodarus sloanii) (98%) (Mollusc), Mineral Salts (451, 450), Salt], Cooked Prawns (11%) [Farmed Vannamei Prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei) (99%) (Crustacean), Mineral Salts (450, 451), Salt], Parsley.
 
Hello Everyone
I have a new BTA and I'm planning on feeding it soon. My local fishmonger sells a marinara mix of seafood which was recommended to me. these are the ingredients. Can I feed it or should i use the mix before feeding it to get rid of the flavorings?

Basa Pieces (34%) [Farmed Basa (Pangasius hypophthalmus) (98%) (Fish), Acidity Regulators (330, 333), Salt, Mineral Salt (508)], Cooked Mussels (26%) [Farmed Chilean Mussels (Mytilus chilensis) (Mollusc)], Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) (13%) (Fish), Squid Rings (13%) [Wild Caught Arrow Squid (Nototodarus sloanii) (98%) (Mollusc), Mineral Salts (451, 450), Salt], Cooked Prawns (11%) [Farmed Vannamei Prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei) (99%) (Crustacean), Mineral Salts (450, 451), Salt], Parsley.
No need to spot feed the nem. If you decide you want to anyway, as mentioned above, regular fish food is fine (mysis, flakes, pellets, etc)
 
Last edited:
I've had the LTA in the left side of the picture for over 3 years now. I feed it twice a week LRS nano reef fenzy.
IMG_0458.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new