Anemone looking not so great

Bennutri

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I okay? Am I sick? Should I take her out

image.jpg image.jpg
 
May be too much flow
Too much light and they hide or bleach
Too much flow and they move around or curl up
Also assure salinity and phosphate is not elevated
 
Tank seems relatively new , anemones like mature tanks of Atleast 6 months, although my LTa routinely moves around the tank , they will dig themselves into the sand , it shouldn’t be wondering for more than a day in my experience
 
I agree with other on tank perimeters. How long have you had it. Is it new and just not attaching yet. Can’t really help not knowing the basic information.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new