Anemone Only Tank Questions

D37C428C-DE6C-4110-ABF9-4A7B8853F280.png B60C2C6A-7528-4C3C-ADAE-1E1239AA7F03.png 24B6A866-0679-4AE1-8D74-7F7A39176FEF.png Does anyone have any info on this tank? I screen shot it from a brs YouTube video-
 
Same here I have a BTA who is in shock when I emptied the tank and moved everyone to my new larger system. But not sure when to move him over. The bta is all alone in my 20 gal now and it’s been 3.5 Months. He’s at least got a porcelain crab on him. After reading this I might just acclimate him today and make the move so I can sell this nuvo and all of its equipment.
 
I have an established tank with a few fish in it and two of them are a mated clown pair. I would love to put a bubble tip in my tank it is a 34 gallon red sea but the guy at the store told me it would kill my other fish. So is it true they will sting and kill my other fish

Always had BTA's in my tanks. Never a problem. My tang and angel are in and out of the rocks about as close to them as you can imagine. I know the tang has touched a tentacle or two in the past. The fish know to stay out and a clown hosting will reinforce that distance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new