Anemone Questions?

You have to be careful when putting in carpets, maxi minis will not grow to large. But if you have a bubble tip and carpet they will have chemical warfare with each other and the bubble tip will loose. Heavy carbon filter keeps the toxins down
 
It really doesn't matter whether fish have grown up around each other as far as swallowing one another is concerned. Never keep a fish with a mouth big enough for your other fish to fit into. Even herbivores will occasionally have a go out of instinct, and catfish are absolutely not known for ignoring a potential meal.
 
Ohwell they've been doing fine and havnt bothered any of my other fish at all
 
I got really bad hair algae like the first month at that was it! And Yupp no coralline sadly:'(
 
Me putting her in the tank lastnight:)

Looks nice and healthy, but I'm not sure if it's a rose. Here is my rose under daylights.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388878852.581873.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388878862.132940.jpg
here it is under led
 
Well I wokeup none the less to see this:( I read they get smLl when they get rid of waste is that possibly what hrs doing
 

Attachments

  • 1388938150738.jpg
    1388938150738.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 193
yup..It Is expelling waste by inverting its stomach....
 
looks healthy (and happy) to me.
 
How come yours tentacles look so long and elegant and mine Arnt that long? Will mine get that long?
 

Attachments

  • 1389132219847.jpg
    1389132219847.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 132
Very Nice ! off to a good start. I love BTA's I am looking forward on starting a all bta tank with possibly 6 platinum clowns fish, but not sure when.
 
Yeah I plan to turn mytank into a reef I just wanted to have my tank up for a while and get my anemone in so it can find where it wants to live before I put coral In
 
Good idea! That is the first time I heard any body do that lol first! it's always the other way around have a bunch of coral in then decide they want a bta lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new