Anemone stomach tube

  • Thread starter Thread starter moz71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,248
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I was just about to post has anybody seen this tube coming out of stomach I just realized he is eating my shrimp molt ! Lol. Figure I post since already attached pictures! Almost same color as anemone so confused me! Lol
DA54C393-49DC-4294-950E-93B85A5ADA1C.jpeg
FB9EAE32-668B-4D5E-BAF9-1A8442C20210.jpeg
 
As I was just about to post has anybody seen this tube coming out of stomach I just realized he is eating my shrimp molt ! Lol. Figure I post since already attached pictures! Almost same color as anemone so confused me! Lol
DA54C393-49DC-4294-950E-93B85A5ADA1C.jpeg
FB9EAE32-668B-4D5E-BAF9-1A8442C20210.jpeg
Awesome pic.

Nem just wanted some chitin (calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and zinc) lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new