Anemone Tank Flow

Brocksamson7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
118
Reaction score
56
Location
Pima
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m set up an anemone only tank. I set it up on a pulse standing wave so that everything is flowing back and forth. I also added changing speeds every few hours. 1 is that a good form of flow for them. And 2 if the wave is fine should I keep it random speed or make it one constant speed? 3 anything else you want to say 😉
 
Btas arent too picky on flow, i would just do random speed mode. I dont run pulse wave on my tanks but i have seen nice anemone tanks use them just fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new