Anemone type?

saltybench

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
68
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not entirely sure if this is a Majano or a bubble tip? I have rainbow bubble tips in my tank, but this guy was on a frag from the fish store. I don’t care either way the frag tank is for that sort of thing in our house, just curious.

C8564A43-A6DB-4026-B2D6-6BB05874EEA7.jpeg BD8B99B7-8B09-4D13-84F5-E0891BB2234E.jpeg 1F443C56-95F4-4734-AB72-4DB1234C620A.jpeg
 
I’m not entirely sure if this is a Majano or a bubble tip? I have rainbow bubble tips in my tank, but this guy was on a frag from the fish store. I don’t care either way the frag tank is for that sort of thing in our house, just curious.

C8564A43-A6DB-4026-B2D6-6BB05874EEA7.jpeg BD8B99B7-8B09-4D13-84F5-E0891BB2234E.jpeg 1F443C56-95F4-4734-AB72-4DB1234C620A.jpeg
Where did you get your LR? I ask because there are club head anemones but more than likely it’s a Majano... Nothing to freak out about. I’ve personally never had so hate to give bad advice.
 
Upvote 0
Where did you get your LR? I ask because there are club head anemones but more than likely it’s a Majano... Nothing to freak out about. I’ve personally never had so hate to give bad advice.
It didn’t come on the live rock, it came on a plug and moved into that little nook on the lr. I was just curious i like him he hasn’t bothered anything and just hangs out. That tank is a new tank now anyway haha
 
Upvote 0
yup get it out asap, dont want it to start spreading now in a new tank, when in doubt throw it out, best advice I can give with most things that look even a bit off and were hitchhikers (free) on anything.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new