Anenome, is this normal????

DarthRaiderBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
1,770
Reaction score
9,910
Location
Grove city
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, came home and my anenome is doing this. Now mind you his base is on the left. And it's been under there for four days. Eats if I spot feed and color is good.
20220410_181034.jpg
 
Not abnormal, but also not a sign of a happy nem. I would hold off on feeding it until it comes back into the light.
Thanks. It's kind of a weirdo. The other nem in the tank is doing amazing and has bonded with 1 of my clownfish already. This guy was thrown in because they thought he was going to die. But he's not dead yet and seems to be fine other than hanging upside down under the rock. My thought is maybe he's ready to come out for some light.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new