Angry Upgrade 120 to 230 Peninsula!

U

User1

View Badges
Overdue Video Update. Quick rundown on the system and then a look at every coral.

HI - hope all is well. I have to say you made me laugh pretty hard there at the beginning when you said "see, this is when you say stupid sht like that..." :D

Well done.

Edit: forgot to ask on the pbt - do you feed nori sheets or it doesn't like it? Also easy mastick?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AngryOwl

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI - hope all is well. I have to say you made me laugh pretty hard there at the beginning when you said "see, this is when you say stupid sht like that..." :D

Well done.

Edit: forgot to ask on the pbt - do you feed nori sheets or it doesn't like it? Also easy mastick?
Glad you could find some entertainment value it it ;Hilarious

As for the pbt, I purchased new life spectrum probiotix and he's been eating them up good. I tried nori and he ignored it, fat foxface loved it though... I haven't tried mastick but will purchase soon to try it out because why not?

OP
OP
AngryOwl

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally removed the frag rack and stupid 'mushroom' box. Pictures don't look like much now but we'll see how things progress!

20200713_125134.jpg
20200713_125142.jpg
20200713_125147.jpg
20200713_125213.jpg
20200713_125230.jpg

Last edited:

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow no love for my birdsnest? This use to be a cool place.. ;Shifty

ps: I need attention
@AngryOwl no dude you got it all wrong. We love your birdsnest but we’re worried that it’s growing up so fast it will have stretch marks.

OP
OP
AngryOwl

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AngryOwl no dude you got it all wrong. We love your birdsnest but we’re worried that it’s growing up so fast it will have stretch marks.
I am extremely grateful you brought this to my attention! Please tell me how I can prevent these stretch marks!!! ;Nailbiting

Jgerm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice sir! I wish my wife would let me build something like this. I’m capped at a 4’x2’ footprint. ;Shifty
This has been quite a journey for you. From the looks of your recent SpS growth it’s going your way now! Love to see local builds. Following for the comic relief videos. haha j/k can’t wait to see the updates!:)

OP
OP
AngryOwl

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice sir! I wish my wife would let me build something like this. I’m capped at a 4’x2’ footprint. ;Shifty
This has been quite a journey for you. From the looks of your recent SpS growth it’s going your way now! Love to see local builds. Following for the comic relief videos. haha j/k can’t wait to see the updates!:)
I wouldn't say my wife 'let' me set this up... I am in the do it and beg for forgiveness camp ;Hilarious Still working on the forgiveness part though... I do notice her looking into the tank more lately so that is encouraging!

This tank has definitely been a wild ride and I've learned a lot from it! I hope it finally turned the corner and we can really see what it can do!

Looks like you're new to reef2reef, welcome! There are some good Houston facebook groups too. Major League Reefers is one. Glad to have you following along and that you get some entertainment value from my videos ;Hilarious

Jgerm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im
I wouldn't say my wife 'let' me set this up... I am in the do it and beg for forgiveness camp ;Hilarious Still working on the forgiveness part though... I do notice her looking into the tank more lately so that is encouraging!

This tank has definitely been a wild ride and I've learned a lot from it! I hope it finally turned the corner and we can really see what it can do!

Looks like you're new to reef2reef, welcome! There are some good Houston facebook groups too. Major League Reefers is one. Glad to have you following along and that you get some entertainment value from my videos ;Hilarious
I’m already begging for forgiveness and my tank isn’t even here yet!
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I have been a reefcentral member since 2005 but much happier here. Lots more activity that is to my liking. I’ll check out the Facebook groups as well. Thanks;)

OP
OP
AngryOwl

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im

I’m already begging for forgiveness and my tank isn’t even here yet!
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I have been a reefcentral member since 2005 but much happier here. Lots more activity that is to my liking. I’ll check out the Facebook groups as well. Thanks;)
You're in the right spot for sure!

bluey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loads to learn here. Can't go through it all. Can't wait to dive into your thread deeper

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%

Back