Anirban's Aquaforest journey

Lol.....yes thats exactly what my wife said after looking at tank. She restricted my entry near the tank area and told me to only put my hands once a week during water change...:confused::confused::eek::p

That is a smart girl!!
 
Impressive growth across the board. I can't stop comparing the two FTS. I love how even the LPS look puffier and happy.
Thank you. Yes they are always fluffy and they grow quite fast.I also have torches and hammers which are quite happy. Actually this shows how complete balling system and probiotics can go hand to hand and give you outstanding results when done properly.
 
Tank looking awesome, your hippo looks real big keep up the great work. :D
Thank you, yeah I got that guy as a baby 1 inch or smaller. He is captive bred and one of the early ones. He is a champ. Earlier he used to eat from my hand but slowly with time he realised that he dont need his dad anymore. He is 5 inch now and most obedient and model citizen.
 
Lol...she is, but I am smarter because I can hide all the coral buying money from her:p:p:p
Not if she ready the thread;):eek::D
 
Time for more picture update...

JF Red Hot Setosa, BC Bubblebath unicorn, FHC ...

Picture7.jpg
 
I was comparing the growth pattern of these two. RMF Psychoberry and RD Frankenberry. In next two picture you can see how Frankenberry is slowly changing its colour to deeper red but Psychoberry holding it complex colour strong. It will be interesting to see how they change over time...

December, 2017

Picture13.jpg


February, 2018

Picture9.jpg
 
Looking good, man! Nice collection!
 
Looking good, man! Nice collection!
Thanks man, I am happy with their current colour and growth. I will try to post some growth comparison picture tonight. The best thing is that its pretty simple to maintain. Just dose some probiotics once a week and couple of days of carbon source. Everything else is in auto mode.
 
As promised its time for some growth comparison.....

My precious Walt Disney

Picture12.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new