• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Another amazing Dr Reef order!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Andrew Stevens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a quarantined female blue throat trigger and quarantined captive bred starry blenny from Dr Reef a few weeks back. We decided to place the order for two reasons:

1. We lost our midas blenny about a month ago which was incredibly sad. My wife and I decided we wanted another blenny, and we found that Dr Reef carried captive bred Starry Blenny's. The decision was quick, yes and how quick can we get him?!
2. Our male blue throat trigger has been a bit of a mess. He was super skittish (we couldn't walk quickly near the tank or he would freak out), he hid when the TV came on and he paced incessantly up and down the glass.

Can I just tell you, we should have ordered a pair of blue throat triggers from the start!!! Pretty please, for anyone reading this please buy a guaranteed male and female blue throat trigger and put them in together. The difference of having a female blue throat in the tank has completely changed our male. He's more confident (we can walk past the tank and he actually approaches me!!), he doesn't incessantly pace the glass, they both hang out together, his coloration has drastically improved... and the coolest thing I never expected is he goes really white in color during feeding time. To be frank, he's a completely different fish. And as a scuba diver, he's the dream fish I always hoped would hang out with us.

The starry blenny is hilarious. He swims up into the water column when you approach. Such a super beautiful and cool fish.

Dr Reef, you are the man. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Andrew Stevens

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your feedback, We have also noticed when a male and female are intorduced in qt together or a bonded pair, their character changes completely compared to singles. Anyways thank you for your support and glad you are enjoying the new livestock.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back