• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ANOTHER BANG! I NEED STUFF GONE!!!local this time

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price going down once again!
Red Hornets $20pp.
 
Final sale!
I need these gone!!!!
This one for $60
IMG_0723.jpg


And this one for $80
IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg
 
OK!!! HERE'S SOME OF MY LAST COLLECTION!!!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL SELL IF THIS DOESN'T SELL!!!
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING FOR $350!!!
Picture001.jpg


Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg
 
Thanks!!
You better show us your FTS!!!
 
the second to last pic is beautiful! whats it called? its soo tempting >W<. i wonder who will jump on this awsome deal from this great seller. :0
 
the second to last pic is beautiful! whats it called? its soo tempting >W<. i wonder who will jump on this awsome deal from this great seller. :0

Thanks! Its small frag of chalice I had for long time.
Here's the mother colony.
IMG_0461.jpg
 
Oh man that thing is nice!!!! sooo pretty! whats it called? i want to put it on my list of things that i want for the tank!!!!
 
hows this!
This Red Hornets 4 polyps as a freebi!
IMG_0682.jpg
 
Still no taker!
I really need to take down the tank!!!
Final attempt!!
$350 for the followings!!!
Picture001.jpg


4 polyp Red Hornets for freebi
IMG_0682.jpg


AND BOTH OF THIS BEAUTY ALSO FOR FREEBI!!!!!!!!!
IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg


SOMEONE JUST TAKE IT!!!!!
 
Price dropped!!
Everything listed for $300!!!
 
Wow no one snatched this up yet!!!!

If I didn't have to replace 15 fishes I probably scoop this up.

Btw what are the names?


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Green one, I got it as originalME from R2R, but its garker in color for some reason
4 color WM, Miani hurricane, 2 golden eye chalice from different vendors, war coral, ect, ect,....
 
Crazy price WJ! If I lived a little closer to you (several thousand miles, lol) I would have snatched this up. Good luck!
 
Crazy price WJ! If I lived a little closer to you (several thousand miles, lol) I would have snatched this up. Good luck!
Thanks man!
Yes, but I can't even sell this stuff locally....Where's all the local collectors?
 
You may have to ship after all. Awesome pack n shocked its not gone. Glws Big Steve
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new