• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ANOTHER BANG! I NEED STUFF GONE!!!local this time

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deals you are giving are almost giving them away for free!!! I'm catching a plane over!
You have awesome stuff and it's a shame that you are leaving if I lived closer I would have bought it all!
Even you tanks lol.... By the way you had a pretty cool setup. Still never saw pics of your frag tank full of corals though :(
I'm gunna miss ya. You have helped me through a lot your the only one who has helped me when i had a question.
Hope your pack sells man! Also good luck with your new job!
 
The deals you are giving are almost giving them away for free!!! I'm catching a plane over!
You have awesome stuff and it's a shame that you are leaving if I lived closer I would have bought it all!
Even you tanks lol.... By the way you had a pretty cool setup. Still never saw pics of your frag tank full of corals though :(
I'm gunna miss ya. You have helped me through a lot your the only one who has helped me when i had a question.
Hope your pack sells man! Also good luck with your new job!

Thanks man! Its really been great to be in R2R society, people are great here!
I hate to let go of my collection, spent so much time collecting individual pices, hope someone appreciate the pack.
Yes, price is just insane, but....no one wants it...
 
Both pack sold!!
MOD please close.
 
MOD Please close...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new