• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ANOTHER BANG! I NEED STUFF GONE!!!local this time

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
41
Location
la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have lot of stuff left for sale before I take the tanks down.
This time doing local pickup only. Shipping is too expensive, time consuming on both ends..
Red Hornets 4 polyps WYSIWYG $120
IMG_0682.jpg


I fragged this colony into smaller frags
4 polyps for $120
5 polyps for $150
IMG_0519.jpg


Happy People Eaters $5pp, most of the frags has 2-3 polyps, I have 4-5 frags left
IMG_0469.jpg


4 color WM $200
IMG_0412.jpg


Miami Hurricane, $50 each for following frag.
IMG_0531.jpg


This beauty for $80
IMG_0723.jpg


And this baby!! Not WM or anything, but IT GLOWS!!
WJ glow chalice. $300
IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

Quick phone cam shot from distance! how it glows under LED's! For those with LED's you will love this one!
glow.jpg


I need to take care of other stuff, so all pickup will be done after Monday 6th of June.
PM me if interested!
 
That glow chalice looks sick!
GL with your sale!
 
subscribed...
 
WJ glow chalice SOLD!!!
 
All PM's replied!
Still available!
 
PRICE GOING DOWN!!
Red Hornets $25pp
HPE $3pp
4 color WM colony $180
LETS GET THESE OUT MY TANK!
 
This one for $70
IMG_0723.jpg


And this one for $100
IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg
 
AHHHHH!!!!!!! $3 for HPE!?!!!!! WOW and especially the $25 for RH I need to catch a flight over :)

hahaha
glad you like the price...getting all the tank down in few weeks, I really need things gone!
 
Only few HPE frags left!
PM me if interested!
 
Sorry about that!
PM box cleared!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new