I still have lot of stuff left for sale before I take the tanks down.
This time doing local pickup only. Shipping is too expensive, time consuming on both ends..
Red Hornets 4 polyps WYSIWYG $120
I fragged this colony into smaller frags
4 polyps for $120
5 polyps for $150
Happy People Eaters $5pp, most of the frags has 2-3 polyps, I have 4-5 frags left
4 color WM $200
Miami Hurricane, $50 each for following frag.
This beauty for $80
And this baby!! Not WM or anything, but IT GLOWS!!
WJ glow chalice. $300
Quick phone cam shot from distance! how it glows under LED's! For those with LED's you will love this one!
I need to take care of other stuff, so all pickup will be done after Monday 6th of June.
PM me if interested!
This time doing local pickup only. Shipping is too expensive, time consuming on both ends..
Red Hornets 4 polyps WYSIWYG $120
I fragged this colony into smaller frags
4 polyps for $120
5 polyps for $150
Happy People Eaters $5pp, most of the frags has 2-3 polyps, I have 4-5 frags left
4 color WM $200
Miami Hurricane, $50 each for following frag.
This beauty for $80
And this baby!! Not WM or anything, but IT GLOWS!!
WJ glow chalice. $300
Quick phone cam shot from distance! how it glows under LED's! For those with LED's you will love this one!
I need to take care of other stuff, so all pickup will be done after Monday 6th of June.
PM me if interested!
