Another petco coral ID please

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went to buy the coral that I last posted about but they did not have it, they however had this one and it looked interesting and unique and I have never seen a soft coral that looks like this, I have no idea if it is full extended are not in these pictures but I can say he was way shriveled up when I dipped him and added him to my tank and today looks extended to me, can you guys please help me figure out what coral this is?

02A926D1-3D3E-4DC7-9D79-357471BF8723.jpeg 2907E94C-F766-4408-BC3E-B01E7167E46F.jpeg 6BF2CE58-3F87-4E1B-9BBF-5632516F9B81.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new