Another Red Sea Failure...Viewer Discretion Advised

yea, I sold him a brand new tank for $800. Maybe that's worth it to him, knowing the G3s could be just as bad? I don't know. I don't think it's my job to try and predict the future for someone else's decision.

The stand was used, so he knew it was a warranty replacement, but we discussed it and he didn't care. I still wouldn't warn them of anything if the display is brand new in the box. That is like a car salesman telling the new buyer the motor could blow in a few years. Certainly, if the specific tank had known defects I was aware of, I would make that clear before selling, but trying to communicate that Red Sea doesn't have the greatest track record to a potential buyer seems a little much....I suppose if the failure rate hits 80+% then maybe, ethically, I'd have to start saying something, lol.

Agreed! 🤙🏾
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new