Anti clown 20g stocking

Stef777

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Location
KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone, and thank you for having me. I am trying to find stocking for my 20g reef tank, but unsure where to go. I am set on a purple firefish, but uncertain what else to do. I am not a fan of clowns, so I will not be going that route. Thank you in advance!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Clowns can be jerks, and especially in smaller tanks. I think that's a good skip :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Clowns can be jerks, and especially in smaller tanks. I think that's a good skip :)
That is what I have heard time and time again, so I decided to stray away from them for a first tank. I cannot get over how stunning the purple firefish are, so I am absolutely set on those. I adore purple.
 
Damsels ( can be aggressive as well), Chromis, Gobies and Blennies. I really like my Royal gramma and Neon Goby.
 
Damsels ( can be aggressive as well), Chromis, Gobies and Blennies. I really like my Royal gramma and Neon Goby.
I have explored the idea of a damsel and royal gramma. They are also very beautiful.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new