Any Ardunio tinkerers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oceanwolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oceanwolf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
78
Reaction score
11
Location
Morgan Hill, CA, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone tinkering with Ardunio boards specifically with Mega2560?
I have some Reefangel expansions that I want to utilise without buying the controller.
 
Anyone tinkering with Ardunio boards specifically with Mega2560?
I have some Reefangel expansions that I want to utilise without buying the controller.
If your just looking for something with available GPIO pins, check out the ESP8266 boards, they have built in WIfi (unlike the Mega2560)
Once you setup home assistant, and esphome, you should be able to control just about anything.
 
Thank you. I will look into ESP8266 boards. I was tinkering with Mega2560 to be able to utilize my expansion since Reef Angel is using that. But as you said, having WiFi built in will be very useful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new