Any clue what this is

dschut

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this kind of animals in the back of my tank. In the filter / sump part of my Aquamedic Cubicus.
Are they harmfull?

IMG_2739.PNG
 
I'd pull one out to make sure it's not a flat worm or some sort.

AND WELCOME!!
 
Welcome to R2R! Pineapple sponge it be ;)
 
I'm glad you posted this, I've been wanting to ask for along time, and I too have a crap load of these all over my sump... :)
Sumps and overflows seem to be their favorite hangout spots :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new