Any hope for this guy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IE Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IE Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
406
Reaction score
112
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I've recently noticed that my acan is bleaching, and I was expecting this due to what I had done with it. Is there any hope for this guy to come back to life, or is it too late? If it is too late, then how can I remove its superglued skeleton from the rockwork? Thank you all for you're help.

IMG_0880[1].JPG
 
I'd call that dead.
You can probably pry it off the rock with your fingers. If not, use a CLEAN and dry flathead, butterknife or similar.
 
I'd call that dead.
You can probably pry it off the rock with your fingers. If not, use a CLEAN and dry flathead, butterknife or similar.
Bummer... will try, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new