Any hope this is a plating monti?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EchoPear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EchoPear

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
137
Reaction score
57
Location
Fort Wayne
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this Monti the last 3 months or so. I was looking for a plating montipora specifically, and my LFS was pretty confident this was plating. Thus far it is grown out a little bit and starting to go straight down. I saw today it is encrusting around the base of the plug now. Looking for help with ID, thanks!


IMG_6676.jpeg
IMG_6677.jpeg
 
It's a nice piece, and growing well. Flow and lighting determine growth patterns. Higher flow will hopefully lead to spiraling growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new