Any ID on this plate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,689
Reaction score
2,290
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The picture isn’t mine, it’s from the vendor. I bought a frag of this a couple weeks ago and was curious what it actually is? It’s pink/orange under my lights with a neon green mouth. They sell it as Hot Pepper plate and have it listed as a Fungia. It doesn’t look like my heliofungia, the ridges are more pronounced.

I’ve reached out to the vendor, Top Shelf Aquatics, but have not heard back.
20250805_125101_EDF36BB1-2E5F-445A-BB5D-5F6CB431911A.png
 
The picture isn’t mine, it’s from the vendor. I bought a frag of this a couple weeks ago and was curious what it actually is? It’s pink/orange under my lights with a neon green mouth. They sell it as Hot Pepper plate and have it listed as a Fungia. It doesn’t look like my heliofungia, the ridges are more pronounced.

I’ve reached out to the vendor, Top Shelf Aquatics, but have not heard back.
20250805_125101_EDF36BB1-2E5F-445A-BB5D-5F6CB431911A.png
Its a short-tentacled plate coral. However, I could find that exact color anywhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new