Any idea but those torches?

CA Reefer 300G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
285
Location
Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got them few days ago. Yellow tip with yellow tentacles + green center. 1st time I have seen. Different from HGs. Way more yellow. Anyone saw these before?

4E466175-CD65-4A74-B149-5D91529F438B.jpeg 3D2368A9-CB55-47FB-995C-AE5A86A21371.jpeg 9E855B9C-D187-4B50-9A85-A654BD124BC8.jpeg CF27ACEE-9348-4B07-BCBD-2DBEDF1B032E.jpeg
 
Got them few days ago. Yellow tip with yellow tentacles + green center. 1st time I have seen. Different from HGs. Way more yellow. Anyone saw these before?

4E466175-CD65-4A74-B149-5D91529F438B.jpeg 3D2368A9-CB55-47FB-995C-AE5A86A21371.jpeg 9E855B9C-D187-4B50-9A85-A654BD124BC8.jpeg CF27ACEE-9348-4B07-BCBD-2DBEDF1B032E.jpeg
I have not but since it looks like you're in Cali feel free to invite me over and I will
 
Looks like they will color up more but ones like that go by a few names now a days ;Hilarious

Banana torch is the most recent trendy name.

Depending how it grows and colors in each tank will depend On what sellers call them.

Some growers take months and months to color the newer imports in.

And some just sell them early before they color them up.

Nice torches op ;)
 
Heres a great example of a vendor naming them whatever they want. Not exact same torch but you get point....or maybe it is the same lol

I can't believe it's not butter torch hahahah bump for reeflounge and their names.
Screenshot_20210510-150352_Instagram.jpg
 
Heres a great example of a vendor naming them whatever they want. Not exact same torch but you get point....or maybe it is the same lol

I can't believe it's not butter torch hahahah bump for reeflounge and their names.
Screenshot_20210510-150352_Instagram.jpg
Hahaha, that’s what I’m thinking. Colors will be deeper as time going. Those “last week from ocean” ones always came in with lighter colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new