Any idea what this is

  • Thread starter Thread starter kookdaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kookdaddy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
24
Location
48708
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is

20210427_140034.jpg
 
I can’t help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if someone can help you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new