Any reefers in orange county

Welcome to the forum!

1658658009810.gif
 
Small world, I used to live off of Bellvale Rd, now about 40 miles West in the Milford PA area. If you need any help, let me know!

Not many marine stores in the area that come to mind. One is down in Rockland off of Rt. 304 in Pearl River (sorry, can't remember the name), and there's Absolutely Fish on Rt. 46 in Clifton. There are a couple others in reasonable driving distance (say, about an hour from you) but I wouldn't recommend them. Other stores that are farther still but worth the trip are Tropiquarium in Ocean NJ, Something Fishy near Allentown PA and ThatFishPlace in York PA.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new