Any Reps from Tunze here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Science/G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Science/G

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Messages
3,865
Reaction score
3,261
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tunze turbelle nanostream 6040 that is malfunctioning. I sent an email to support and didn't receive any reply. Do we have anybody from Tunze on this app that can help me with warranty support?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new