Any Reviews Jebao DPX Return Pump

AtlanticGail

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
92
Reaction score
24
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using Jebao DXP vertical return pump?
 
Last edited:
I use the Jebao DEP 10000 and like it a lot. I also have the Jebao DEP 8500 as a back up. That said, I’ve only been using it for a few weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new