• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

anybody bought from Josephlee17 on Ebay?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys I was wondering if anybody ever bought from him before...I got 3 pieces from him today and all I can say is wow very nice stuff...was packed great. this are like little mini colonies. I got a peach and yellow millipora and encrusting monti and the best one a 35+ head superman acan.

I will post up pics later when the lights come on. I will also start a thread of the 48x24x12 frag/ shallow reef I now have up and running as of about a hour ago. still cloudy but it will come together.

I know you all will start harassing me for pics so they are coming just a little later after trhe lights have been on a little while.....stay tuned.

mike

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No fun if we don't get to harass you for the pics ........so wheir or the pics ??? lol

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's from Alameda? I have bought from him...he actually has two accounts. All of my original corals came from him and was always very happy with the items. I was actually able to trade my way up to some nicer corals and some equipment with that stuff.

The only thing I have left is a paly colony and green favia.

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep he"s from alameda...only placed one order but it was a nice one and all arrived great.
He's from Alameda? I have bought from him...he actually has two accounts. All of my original corals came from him and was always very happy with the items. I was actually able to trade my way up to some nicer corals and some equipment with that stuff.

The only thing I have left is a paly colony and green favia.

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased from him several times and its always been good stuff. He's also good about giving you credit if corals don't make it in shipping.

I don't think he does Tonga Direct because that would compete with his other ebay account.

bruin11av

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought from all three successfully! I feel a little foolish if they are the same people.;)

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 97 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back