1328554698663.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 13

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sometimes I eat my plate of fish in front of my aquarium...just to remind my fish how lucky they have it. :cool:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight, while eating a meal of baked salmon and sweet potato, I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty, given my love for this hobby? In fact, this feeling hits me every time I eat fish. I mean, I still do, but still...

Anyone else experience this, or just me? A lot is discussed here about our favorite specimens to keep in our little oceans, but not much regarding the ones we like to enjoy on the dinner plate. What's yours?
Don’t worry, I used to ask the question ‘Do fish feel sad when they see us eating fish?’… I no longer eat fish fingers infront of my fish. Instead I do it infront of my corals :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don’t worry, I used to ask the question ‘Do fish feel sad when they see us eating fish?’… I no longer eat fish fingers infront of my fish. Instead I do it infront of my corals :)
That's kindness right there! :cool:

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight, while eating a meal of baked salmon and sweet potato, I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty, given my love for this hobby? In fact, this feeling hits me every time I eat fish. I mean, I still do, but still...

Anyone else experience this, or just me? A lot is discussed here about our favorite specimens to keep in our little oceans, but not much regarding the ones we like to enjoy on the dinner plate. What's yours?
I eat my fish right in front of them so they know who’s boss!

death-by-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I do feel that a lot, except if it’s fried of course. Call me petty I’m a sucker for fried fish

Vagabond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0

I've been fishing since I was a kid and now it seems when I catch something, for instance crappie .Love to catch it and it's a great eating fish too can't help but feel sorry them.Took break from lobster fishing this season, bet they're happy about that.

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been fishing since I was a kid and now it seems when I catch something, for instance crappie .Love to catch it and it's a great eating fish too can't help but feel sorry them.Took break from lobster fishing this season, bet they're happy about that.
I love my fish and Inverts, but am looking forward to striper and blue crab season!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back