Anyone else see this last night?

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,926
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll admit the iphone night mode exaggerates the color a little bit, but it looked pretty freaking cool in person.

I saw a couple other posts on IG last night including one from Sanjay who’s no where near me on the map.

So it had to be visible as far and wide.

Would love to see anyone else’s pics


Literally my backyard lol
IMG_3651.jpeg


IMG_3648.jpeg
 
Booooo It wasn't really visible where I am from
 
Wow ! Really beautiful stuff !!!
Its not uncommon to see them here but the red color is very rare. I just got up and going not sure if the showed up last night or not. We did get our first snow yesterday in the city,Yuck lol Been snowing in the mountains for couple weeks.
 
Yeah, you could actually see the red with the naked eye up here. Not nearly as vibrant as the camera makes it look, but still....
1000013068.jpg

awesoem stuff guys! amazing the span of this


and Yeah here too, the color kind of shifted a little bit from green to red as it progressed. I could definitely see the red very easily with a naked eye I got a video that shows the coloration considerably more tru to life . I just don't think I can post it on here unfortunately
 
I saw pictures people near me posted from last night but I didn’t see anything where I live. I’m surrounded by mountains so I’m guessing that may have affected my view.
 
Saw many pics at work today and of course my house faces South
 
26757dc58fda5d50ad9da720d93628cb.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new