Anyone from Eureka CA or familiar with the area?

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
4,530
Reaction score
4,817
Location
Grand Junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife has been looking at jobs out of state, and one caught her eye in Eureka California. . . But neither of us have ever been. . . Any Reef2Reefers experienced with this area? What are your thoughts?

Sorry this is off topic, hopefully I have posted this in the right area.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
My wife has been looking at jobs out of state, and one caught her eye in Eureka California. . . But neither of us have ever been. . . Any Reef2Reefers experienced with this area? What are your thoughts?

Sorry this is off topic, hopefully I have posted this in the right area.
Not much sun. Higher rainfall than most of the state gets. Far from pretty much everywhere. But hopefully someone who’s actually lived there will weigh in.
 
I lived in Redding Ca for 22 years.
Drove doubles to Eureka many times. Fun drive pulling 80,000lbs.
I loved the coast and we used to go to the beach there alot.
I did some city deliveries and everyone I met was friendly in town.
If you enjoy the coastal environment you will like Eureka.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new