0   0   0
Right here lol

1454416124695.jpg

jnj97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one knows the town i live in Lol. I'm 1/2 hour from hunter mountain. This is the easiest way to show people lol

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one knows the town i live in Lol. I'm 1/2 hour from hunter mountain. This is the easiest way to show people lol
I literally laughed out loud when I saw the response it was that funny to me... [emoji6]

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from upstate!! 15 minutes north of Saratoga!

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down in the Catskills...Livingston Manor...we have a small reef club, The Catskill Reef (see club lists), but its mostly via Facebook...glad to have remote members...need some serious reefers...

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not on facebook (I am old school), and am located in Saugerties (northern side of the Catskills).

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not on facebook (I am old school), and am located in Saugerties (northern side of the Catskills).
Well we have a reef club called The Catskill Reef , I'm in Livingston Manor, but the club is mostly on facebook for now...I'll bet that I'm older school than you or at least older, but we provide as much info and inspiration as we can...maybe some day we'll have meetings...Anyhow, welcome to R2R and your welcome to join us at The Catskill Reef...:D

Darryl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darryl...are you a club or looking for a club?...as I said to Foxt all are welcome to The Catskill Reef on FB...:)
Im just an old Reefer
LOL
send me link I'm always looking for fellow reefers

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back