Anyone from upstate New York

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Right here lol

1454416124695.jpg
 
No one knows the town i live in Lol. I'm 1/2 hour from hunter mountain. This is the easiest way to show people lol
 
No one knows the town i live in Lol. I'm 1/2 hour from hunter mountain. This is the easiest way to show people lol
I literally laughed out loud when I saw the response it was that funny to me... [emoji6]
 
I'm from upstate!! 15 minutes north of Saratoga!
 
Down in the Catskills...Livingston Manor...we have a small reef club, The Catskill Reef (see club lists), but its mostly via Facebook...glad to have remote members...need some serious reefers...
 
I am not on facebook (I am old school), and am located in Saugerties (northern side of the Catskills).
 
I am not on facebook (I am old school), and am located in Saugerties (northern side of the Catskills).
Well we have a reef club called The Catskill Reef , I'm in Livingston Manor, but the club is mostly on facebook for now...I'll bet that I'm older school than you or at least older, but we provide as much info and inspiration as we can...maybe some day we'll have meetings...Anyhow, welcome to R2R and your welcome to join us at The Catskill Reef...:D
 
Darryl...are you a club or looking for a club?...as I said to Foxt all are welcome to The Catskill Reef on FB...:)
Im just an old Reefer
LOL
send me link I'm always looking for fellow reefers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new