Anyone have a 24" nano?

bmoore92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
441
Reaction score
6
Location
Birmingham, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some nano aquaecapes to give me some ideas. I got one of the IM fusion 20 that I'm going to start a build thread for whenever I find a stand but I've already got some dry rock and want to start working on a scape. My mind right now is leaning towards having two islands with one being larger than the other(rule of thirds) but my girlfriend wants an arch connecting the two islands. Anyone have anything similar in a nano?
 
I made shelves by drilling a 1/2" hole and inserted a piece of pvc and epoxied it in place.



uploadfromtaptalk1421451172172.jpg
 
My home-made Starphire glass nano - 24" x 12 3/4" x 12"

Scape2.jpg


Scape4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new