Anyone have luck with this light

TinyWood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to add a BTA to my tank I lost one that I added not sure if it just wasnt the right time or if my light was not good enough has anyone had good success with the fluval nano and BTAs
20200421_130917.jpg
 
Hi how are you I’ve used the same light on a 9 gallon nano and it wasn’t enough power for my bubble tips.I tried to get them closer to the light and they still were stretching out to the light.So I went ahead and ordered a AI Prime HD and that did the trick amazing light worth the 200 bucks...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new