Anyone have pico tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine chipom for size

uploadfromtaptalk1428722188353.jpg
 
5 gallon AGA that I added some baffles to. The light is a DIY fixture I made with 4 3w LEDs. The tank doesn't really have much of anything in it at the moment except for a peppermint shrimp and a couple of polyps and some oddball softie frags. I plan on doing pretty much all zooanthids and paly's. I'm still not happy with the light though. I may swap one of the 10k LED's for a 4500 to give it a little warmer of a color. It's a little too blue for my liking.

054D4535-7BC8-4F3F-A371-D2B84D8DD8FC_zpsx5sukslw.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new