Anyone here in Springfield area?

LevLucian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
19
Location
Nixa, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

A long long time ago I was into this hobby and knew about theseas organization, but never participated. I am getting back into the hobby and wanted to see if anyone in the Springfield, MO area is here doing saltwater?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new