bigcheese

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Smallbany ny.
@thom_smith, No SPS yet... we're still a few months out from taking on that project. But def will keep you in mind.
@reef lover , any chance you're trimming some softies in the near future? I'm in the half of NY that *doesn't* have any purple sea rod and Eddies is cleaned out.

Maxout

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I always have gorgs that need trimming...and if you buy them from eddies most likely my frags as well.

Smallbany ny.
@thom_smith, No SPS yet... we're still a few months out from taking on that project. But def will keep you in mind.
@reef lover , any chance you're trimming some softies in the near future? I'm in the half of NY that *doesn't* have any purple sea rod and Eddies is cleaned out.

link81

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Darn... wish you had posted this yesterday. Cleaned out all the sand from my fuge last night and converted it into a big reactor and ATS.
ha, that figgures.
did you diy your ATS? that's something else on the list i might add if i see a nutrient problem.

toga eh? i'm close to you . up in corinth.

bigcheese

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
ha, that figgures.
did you diy your ATS? that's something else on the list i might add if i see a nutrient problem.

toga eh? i'm close to you . up in corinth.
Well, Clifton Park. But no one outside the Capital District knows where that is.

Yep, DIY'ing the ATS. I'll do a mini build thread once I get the last couple of pieces of mirrored acrylic in place.

link81

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well, Clifton Park. But no one outside the Capital District knows where that is.

Yep, DIY'ing the ATS. I'll do a mini build thread once I get the last couple of pieces of mirrored acrylic in place.

lol, small world. I work right off exit 12.

Greg’s_525xl-Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello all!
New to the site, wanted to see if any local reefing enthusiast on this forum are local to Albany area?

Looking for new friends to buy/sell and trade with.... Maybe some beginner SPS?

Thom
Hello!
North Greenbush and I’m actually selling some sps now! Feel free to pm me.

Greg

REEFTIDE

Spdjnky

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello all!
New to the site, wanted to see if any local reefing enthusiast on this forum are local to Albany area?

Looking for new friends to buy/sell and trade with.... Maybe some beginner SPS?

Thom
Hey there little late I see this post but I am from Schenectady Rotterdam to be exact. It would be buyer of anything I am in the process of getting ready to tear down my reef and re-aquascape. I had help setting this up almost 4 years ago when I didn't know anything for that matter still probably don't know a lot but I want to give it one more shot I have had a lot of trouble, you would be amazed at everything I have done I can show you pictures where you would laugh and scratch your head in but I'm retired I enjoy it And when I start over this time I'm hoping to finally get it right or that's it I'm out. Here is just a random picture of my aquarium that is in the wall now. Another picture that I just took off the Internet to get an idea of what I am thinking about and what I like more minimalist aquascape.I want to have more surface area but still a little rocks in caves. And then a couple pictures of the set up in my garage that I hope to use for the transition and Frag tanks in the future. I'll worry about that when I figure out how to do this and get this done LOL.
Phil

IMG_2777.JPG

fullsizeoutput_175c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_177c.jpeg

Greg’s_525xl-Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Greg above is certainly a great resource, I live in Troy, can also put you in touch with two other serious sps collectors , all three are awesome guys and actively selling.

Thanks Jay.

Spdjnky,
I like a little more minimalist as well. I wanted to make sure I had room for coral but also swimming room for bigger fish.

Greg

FF962D81-1B7C-4BDC-91C8-3CE681CC2104.jpeg

AquaCave Logo Banner
Reef Kinetics