Anyone know how to contact TSM Aquatics?

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers placed a large fish order with TSM Aquatics, and after some good back and forth, switching out a fish, and good customer service - can't seem to get in touch with them. Emailed them several times in the last two weeks, no one seems to pick up the phone, and their voicemail isn't accepting messages right now. I left a message for them on Facebook - anyone else having trouble getting in touch with them or have an alternate way of contacting them? Hope they are ok and something didn't happen - they have always been responsive so not sure what is going on. Thanks, Peter

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers placed a large fish order with TSM Aquatics, and after some good back and forth, switching out a fish, and good customer service - can't seem to get in touch with them. Emailed them several times in the last two weeks, no one seems to pick up the phone, and their voicemail isn't accepting messages right now. I left a message for them on Facebook - anyone else having trouble getting in touch with them or have an alternate way of contacting them? Hope they are ok and something didn't happen - they have always been responsive so not sure what is going on. Thanks, Peter
Literally just hung up with Matt at TSM @tsmaquatics . Call them. If they are on a call, maybe they can't switch over. Their hours are also short some days. Emails sometimes go into their spam folder, but once they confirm via email then you should be fine with email communications going forward.

FYI Matt mentioned TSM planning a big order within next two weeks. They are doing a special order for me, but mine is special so I just check in monthly

OP
OP
ReefEco

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, yeah we've been emailing for months, so I know my emails are going through. Maybe my order isn't special enough, LOL. Tried calling them 5 times already today, no one picks up and their system won't let me leave a message. They are open 12-3 today. I'll try to be patient : )

OP
OP
ReefEco

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS - do you get photos/video of your fish in QT? I've never ordered pre-quarantined fish before, let alone from TSM, so they said they would send me photos/video when they go in - I guess to sort of verify they are actually QT'd for the min 30 days. They have a good rep, but as they say - trust but verify?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back