Anyone know how to sex dragon face pipefish

Sk4peep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
9
Location
texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.

8A5BAA61-B612-4435-953E-72F392F5EFE9.jpeg 7C99237C-E54B-4273-A006-C67C5292D042.jpeg F1592F27-9B4E-4609-AB59-0A79BAA55353.jpeg
 
The male from what I understand has a bright blue spot with the orange claspers,and his sticks out,also my male seems to have more spikes on his head.hope this helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new