Anyone know what these are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TikiBird
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
720
Reaction score
822
Location
Northern CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few of these green stick-like things with rounded tips have popped up on my live rock...anybody know what they might be?
IMG_1479307930.816746.jpg
 
I have some of these growing on my coral frags. some kind of algae, I'm just not sure of the variety. I really like them though. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new