Anyone know what these are ?

https://www.omegasea.net/
https://www.omegasea.net/

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R!!! This is a great place to come for information - even if its not always what you want to here, but don't worry - we're nice about it! :)

Clownfish.gif

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome and say hello to my little friend (A. P. Tasia) Funny story when i got my first 8 gallon biocube 15 yrs ago or so FOWLR after a few months i notice these and thought ... oh cool i got some free anemone on one of my rocks somehow. In no time flat the tank was literally covered in them. Then i did some research and found out what they were. I bought a few peppermint shrimp and a file fish and within a month they were all gone never to be seen again.

Afterburner

View Badges
Reaction score
If it is only a single or few aiptasia, you could try the Kalkwasser paste trick on them. I bought a cheap biocube on Craiglist that had some corals I wanted and decided to keep the cube as a QT. I soon noticed an aiptasia showed up, so I blasted it with some Kalkwasser paste and it died quickly. Another showed up 3 or 4 months later and I blasted it too. I have not seen any others yet, but it is a quick an easy fix if you only have a few to deal with and you don't want to treat the entire tank.

Reef Pro Corals

Tank coverings to prevent fish jumping..

• I keep my tank covered 24/7

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • I keep my tank covered most of the time

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • I keep my tank covered at times

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I don't keep my tank covered at all

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • I have a covering but don't use it

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 2 2.0%