Anyone know what this is??

MKFish_2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
15
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this thing on my LOBO this morning. Any idea what it is???
CDEF645E-1644-4593-901A-B6C7562CDC6A.jpeg
BCE10298-F430-479B-BCF7-D02A7DC473D1.jpeg
 
That’s what I thought but it looks like it’s connected (fused) to the lobo
I see what you mean- at first I thought it was another head of the lobo that grew weird but I'm pretty sure it's a stomatella snail. Does it move at all?
 
Not that I’ve seen yet. I know that I got some stomatella hitch hikers when I got some new rock so maybe it is. If it moves then stomatella it is haha
I see what you mean- at first I thought it was another head of the lobo that grew weird but I'm pretty sure it's a stomatella snail. Does it move at all
 
You know sometimes we notice things that have been there for ages? If it’s not moving I suggest it’s an extension of the coral. If it is moving then clearly not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new