anyone much of a cigar smoker

Weedy Sea Dragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this in the mail if anyone is interested. I see deals like this all the time but I've never jumped on the offer so I don't know if it's a great deal or not. Offer is good til 11/30.

cigar.jpg

OP
OP
Stickboy15

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what was everyones first cigar and how old were you. Mine was was victor sinclair classico at 18

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what was everyones first cigar and how old were you. Mine was was victor sinclair classico at 18

probably junky swisher sweet when i was like 11 fishing with my dad.

EHaddad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First cigar was a Perdomo Lot 23 they are still around but my pallet has changed a lot since then. I was 16 when I smoked it. My favorite now is a God of Fire Series B. I have three humidors a 250 count a 500 count and another 250 count. I guess you could say I like Cigars a lot... oh and I collect whiskey.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never tried a cohabia

over rated IMO. fwiw, the Domican and Honduran cigar makers/growers post Castro have done a great job with their quality while Cuba has slipped a bit. Additionally, the quality of Cuban cigars in the states is questionable, including fakes.

Try a Davidoff in the US and I bet you'll be hard pressed not to conclude it is as good if not better than their Cuban grown cousins.

The mystic about Cohibas is that they were Castro's personal choice. That lead to a lot of fake, poorly transported as well as quality control issues in Cuba to meet the US demand back when folks like Arnold Schwartzenegger were seen with them.

Time to recharge the humidor in preparation to restocking. Now I just need a place to enjoy a cigar with winter arriving. I hate smoke lounges cigar shops - you end up smoking everyone else's second hand cigar smoke.

OP
OP
Stickboy15

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smoked a four kicks sublime and it was really good. Still trying to get a developed pallet tho guess it'll come with time since I'm less then 30 cigars deep.

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy cigars, almost as much as I do collecting them. I really enjoy tobacco pipes, not really seen around anymore but I like the fact that the next day you don’t have that strong taste in your mouth.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back