Anyone order from Gulf Coast Ecosystems

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,480
Reaction score
13,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Looking to see if anyone ordered from them and what was your experience. I will
be ordering gorgonians and other inverts
Thanks !
https://www.live-plants.com/
 
Hello. Looking to see if anyone ordered from them and what was your experience. I will
be ordering gorgonians and other inverts
Thanks !
https://www.live-plants.com/
I have purchased macro from GCE for years and recently some gorgonians. Buy with confidence!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new