Anyone seen these zoas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this pic in the ID forum, however I am beginning to think they are not named. Anyone ever seen these zoas before? I really like them and so does my wife. I can't wait until they grow out a bit. They look kind of like a double green ringed kryptonite however the skirt is darker and so is the blue mouth. I am colorblind so cant tell much else but I would say the green is a different color too if I had to guess.
IMAG0760.jpg

-Cham
 
i have seen similar zoas to these they were called green dragons eye
 
Thanks yall, I just saw them at a local reefers place the other day. He apparently gets in good stuff. I picked these up because I had never seen them before and I thought they were neat.
 
they look like some kryptonites i seen from one of the sellers i seen on r2r
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new